Frequently Asked Questions
the aggregate of things used or needed in any business, undertaking, or operation (distinguished from personnel).
- the substance or substances of which a thing is made or composed.
- anything that serves as crude or raw matter to be used or developed.
- any constituent element.
- a textile fabric.
- a group of ideas, facts, data, etc., that may provide the basis for or be incorporated into some integrated work.
- materials, the articles or apparatus needed to make or do something.
- a person considered as having qualities suited to a particular sphere of activity.
Don’t see your question?
We’re happy to answer any questions you can think of. Fill out our customer contact form, give us a call, or send us an email and we’ll get back to you with an answer as quickly as we can.
Gulf Aerospace, Inc.
389 East Douglas Road
Oldsmar, Florida 34677